Dogging > Lancashire Dogging LocationsDogging in Lancashire, including . If you know of any dogging locations in Lancashire, let us know.
- There are 3 carparks that is used carpark 1 is the lowest and most secluded carpark 2 is more commonly used and carpark 3 is used not that often the Ashurst Beacon Country Park is sited between Wigan and Skelmersdale
- Kings Road off Audenshawe Road, good weekends after dark. Go down tarmac road and later it turns to gravel and is quite dark and quiet
- Entwhistle Reservoir. Just off the A666 north of Bolton. There are two car-parks near the reservoir. Take the Turton turning off the A666 onto Green Arm Road and follow the road until the sign for Batridge Barn car-park on the left. Take that road down to the water (across cattle grids). There is a small lay-by on the access road, don't use that, but keep heading down to the picnic-tables. Good dogging action to be had here.
- On A666 to Blackburn, one mile north of Egerton, there's a long lay-by on the right of the main road (half a mile long) with multiple parking bays surrounding the Delph Reservoir.
- The main car-park on the way to Rivington. which leads up to the castle. There are also lots of secluded wooded areas.
- Entwhistle Reservoir. Just off the A666 north of Bolton. There are two car-parks near the reservoir. Take the Turton turning off the A666 onto Green Arm Road and follow the road until the sign for Batridge Barn car-park on the left. Take that road down to the water (across cattle grids). There is a small lay-by on the access road, don't use that, but keep heading down to the picnic-tables. Good dogging action to be had here.On A666 to Blackburn, one mile north of Egerton, there's a long lay-by on the right of the main road (half a mile long) with multiple parking bays surrounding the Delph Reservoir.The main car-park on the way to Rivington. which leads up to the castle. There are also lots of secluded wooded areas.
- Daisy nook is dead now, all the the pointy head men and kiddie racers have spoilt scared away all the nice nocturnal birds that used to come out to play in the evenings.
- Small car park near John Street Club.
- quite big dark fun
- Entwistle Reservoir is a great place for couples who let you watch and join in - one to try out!
- Entwistle Reservoir is a good dogging location for couples. Plenty of action and most couples let single males join in too.
- Daisy Nook Country Park is Failsworth is a great dogging location.
- Crosby waterfront, at the coast gaurd carpark, i have seen a solid row of cars, with couples inside engaging in activitys from full on head to rectum probing, its a nice place for dogging wehen the sun goes down!
- the car park at Beta Court Harper Road park at the rear of it and maybe we,ll be there to!!
- The car-park at Silburn Way is always busy for dogging. Just off junction 18 in Rhodes, Middleton.
Pennington Flash Country Park
- Heaton Hall Park. Take the M62 to the junction with M66 Bury / North Manchester and head into Manchester. Go around the roundabout taking the right hand turn into Manchester. At the first traffic lights (retail park on left) turn right. Take the St Margarets entrance, go straight on past the first car-park to the unmade car-park beside the radio/microwave tower
- The layby in moor park, opposite from Preston North End Stadium. Excellent for Dogging once it gets dark.
Scorton Picnic Area Off The A6
- out of the way picnic area tables and benches cars can be seen well in advance of arival and the thing is the benches make good places to lie the lady
- Lay-by on Lodge Lane (B5260) on left going south from junction with A586. Sharp left bend and then find the lay-by on the left.
- Ainsdale beech near Southport. Action seems to be Friday and Saturday nights mainly. Some single men up there but also couples. Stay near to the dunes - do not be tempted to drive out towards the sea as there is lots of soft sand. Also take care if high tide season!
- Birchwood Forest Park car-park.
- There is also a good place just before Burtonwood Services. Come off the M62 and head for Burtonwood Village, there is an industrial site, its called Wrights Lane. There is a sign for a small cafe on one of the approaches, follow the road around (it is very quiet road) and it leads to another road which goes nowhere, for about half a mile. Lots of activity there, CD's TV's, couples dogging, but recently there have been workers there, however they have moved now since 31/01/03 so give it a try!
- Walton Gardens car-park near Warrington is good for couples after dark. When the barrier is down the crematorium next to it is used (take plenty of tissues!).
- A great dogging spot just out of Standish near Haigh Hall. Go off Chorley Road (A5016) at the mini road-about onto Red Rock Lane. Drive up the hill a short distance. Before the canal bridge and pub, on the steepest part of the hill, there is a small secluded car-park. Watch out, it's easily missed.
Wycoller Country Park
- Wyvoller Country Park. Turn off Colne to Keighley road towards Oakworth over the bridge and follow the road to the sign posts about half a mile.